Sunday, November 15, 2009

Survey Sunday

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE

Nope


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

a week ago when Gabi had to undergo getting catheterized, and the test didn't even work.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

not often anymore. I think I type so much more than write anymore, that my handwriting has gotten sloppy.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

turkey or pastrami

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

three cute ones

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

Kind of a weird question if you ask me. I guess I'm pretty friendly, so sure.

7. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?

Nope, taken out in 5th grade right before Thanksgiving. I had endured several bouts of strep throat in a short amount of time, so they took em'. I only ate mashed potatoes that Thanksgiving.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

I'm thinking no. I think I'm a little scared of heights.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?

Kashi Heart to Heart

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

I don't, just slip em' off.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?

In what way? I think I'm pretty strong when it comes to having a baby, does that count?

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?

Lt. Moose Tracks is a fav these days

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?

probably their face, specifically their eyes, smile, etc.

15. RED OR PINK?

I probably wear more red than pink. I like both though.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?

my bad habit of saying sorry all the time, and my quilt complex.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?

Oh, I really can't answer that, I have family and friends spread all over the United States, and world for that matter.

18. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?

polka dot pajama pants, and bare feet.

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?

a few flax seed veggie chips last night.

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

Luci saying, "da, da, da, da, da." It is very sweet, but I wish she'd say, Mama, I'm the one with her all the time. :)

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?

turquoise

22. FAVORITE SMELLS?

clean baby, vanilla, fresh rain, the aroma of home baked goods filling a home, the nutty basmati rice smell when it is cooking.

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?\

Josie Bug

24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?

my son's soccer games have become fun to watch. I also like to watch gymnastics and ice skating on TV. Most sports on the Olympics, that's about it, unless I see baseball live.

25. HAIR COLOUR?

I've never dyed it, so it is its original brown.

26. EYE COLOUR?

Brown as well.

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?

Nope

28. FAVORITE FOOD?

butternut squash enchiladas with spicy peanut sauce, chicken pad thai, pesto tomato foccasia sandwiches, curried chicken salad, air popped popcorn with season salt, I could go on and on really.

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?

Happy Endings. :)
Not a fan of scary movies at all.

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

The Proposal last night with John. It was cute.

31.WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?

pink tank top

32. SUMMER OR WINTER?


Summer because it is easier to get outside with the kids. Winter has its fun, but I get tired of being inside with my three monkeys.

33. HUGS OR KISSES?

both


34. FAVOURITE DESSERT?

love fruit pizza and Kahlua bars

35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?

Not really reading a book per say, but doing a bible study called, A Woman's Heart, God's Dwelling Place by Beth Moore.

36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

It's an old Arts for Learning mouse pad....blue and yellow, from when I taught in OR.

37. DON'T REMEMBER

what I did with my time before I had kiddos.

38. FAVORITE SOUND?

my baby talking or giggling, the ocean, the rain on the rooftop when I'm all tucked into bed, praises to God.

39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?

Beatles

40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?

Krasnoyarsk, Russia. That's Siberia people!

41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?

I have some pretty cool super human tricks because of my hyper extended joints.

42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?

P-town, Portland that is.

No comments: