Today is Saturday Social, the day when I get to share fun websites with you that I like to visit.
Here are a few blogs I've happened upon lately and like to visit either because they have great crafty ideas, or they are just plain funny:
Filth Wizardry
Her Cup Overfloweth
The Meanest Mom
Skip to my Lou
Blue Eyed Blessing
No Time for Flash Cards
Has anyone ever tried printing their blog through a website?
Apparently you can make your blog into a book at this site........Blog 2 Print.
I'm very curious about the quality of the book. I'd love to have my last three years of blogging in a hard copy (we all know, I won't be scrapbooking ALL that I've blogged, who has time for that?). I'm just reluctant to spend time creating and ordering the book if it isn't good quality. So, if anyone has tried it, or has another site that does something similar, let me know please.
I think that's it for website ideas for this week. Enjoy your Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment