Emilio-
"You could play soccer with God, but He will probably beat you," to his little sister at the breakfast table.
Emilio -
Emilio -"When I die someone could open up my heart and see what I really loved."
Me- "I hope that I'm in there."
Emilio -"Well, if your not, you will cry, BUT.....I think you are in there Mom."
Gabi -
After receiving a pink balloon at a birthday party says, "It is just like my one from Red Robin that flew away mom.....I think it is waiting for me in heaven."
Gabi -
Me - "What is your favorite part of dance class Gabi?"
Gabi - "When I get a snack."
Me - "You don't have snack in dance class."
Gabi - "Well, my favorite part is after dance class when you give me a snack!"
Me (exasperated) - "GABI, but what is your favorite part about dance class?"
Gabi -"I like dancing with the streamers."
They may drive me up the wall sometimes, but I love their little brains. They crack me up.
No comments:
Post a Comment