Monday, November 16, 2009

good read

May I make a recommendation for all the couples out there? John and I just finished a book study with our small group called Sacred Marriage by Gary L. Thomas. We both felt it gave a wonderful perspective on being a couple. I would say it has made a huge impact on our relationship, more so than any other marriage book we've ever read or happened upon. So give it a try, you won't be sorry.

2 comments:

heather said...

I think I already commented on this at some point here, but once again I just wanted to add my vote to Sacred Marriage being such a heart changing book... we did it with our small group as well, probably about five years ago now. We were so impacted by it that we gave it as Christmas gifts to all the couples in our families that year.
I've just been thinking it's time to reread it... hmmm, this may have to be the next choice for our new small group!

Rach Fairchild said...

This would be a good read :)
I need a new book, just finished mine! Thanks!