
On Thursday night, our small group met for a costume party and dinner at our house. John and I frantically put together our Popeye and Olive Oyl costumes the day/night before after rummaging through Value Village, the craft store and Target.

On Friday morning, Emilio had a costume Harvest party at preschool. I brought the girls dressed up as well, and they got to share in the fun. Alphabet Bingo, a bean bag toss, decorating cookies, and a bubbly cauldron were some of the exciting activities that morning. The kids came home with candy and popcorn balls I had made as well.





On Friday night we had a Halloween Party to go to at our friends home. We took the kids along for awhile until Nonno and Nana arrived from Portland. They then carted all five grandchildren home to our house so that Michael, Emily, John and I could stay later. It was nice to have a small break and be able to enjoy being together without having to run after our little stinkers.
John as "Popeye"
Emily as "Daisy" and Michael as "Brett Michaels" both from Rock of Love, the TV series.
US
Our LIttle Pirate

Michael's family, Eloisa is a sock hop girl and Marco is Bob the BUilder
Our family
Pirates Tom and Addy
Ballerina Kaitlyn on the piano
No comments:
Post a Comment