Saturday, November 28, 2009

not cool

I was gonna load a fun picture I took today of a Marble Magic structure that John built to the ceiling for the kids, BUT, someone has misplaced my USB cord, SO, I won't be able to post it right now.

Anyway, it was cool, and the kids are lucky to have a dad that loves to build really awesome structures with Legos, Lincoln Logs, Tinker Toys, Geotrax train tracks, Marble Magic and the like for them. I'm glad too, because that isn't my strong suit.

On another note today, I nearly finished my Christmas shopping, AND, it was all tax-free since I shopped in Portland. Pretty cool huh? I also got to take a step class with my mom at her gym this morning. That was an awesome workout, reminded me of my days at better gyms in ABQ and IL. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for my little small gym that is VERY cheap and has a great childcare payment deal (basically I paid a resonable lump sum and can take my kids to the gym without paying for them for the rest of the time I remain a member), BUT, my gym doesn't have any group exercise classes, which I love and miss so much. Oh well, maybe someday.

It has been a great weekend!

No comments: