Saturday, November 21, 2009

a night out

Last night I got Luci down for bed and left John, Emilio and Gabi to hang out for the night. I have been so blessed with such great girlfriends here, and we all went out last night. We like to get together every other month or so, but we had an extra good excuse this time because our friend Terra who recently moved a few hours north had come for a visit. About nine gals met at Duke's for food and lots of gabbing. John always asked me after a night with the ladies, "What do you talk about for that long?" The answer is, "What DON'T we talk about?" We cover everything from our funny kids, and husbands sometimes, to new recipes, crafts, reality show addictions, the birds and the bees, bible studies, childbirth, and on and on. We basically closed the place down at midnight, and we probably could have kept chatting for at least a few more hours. Girls are just good at that most the time. Anyway, it was a fun, refreshing night, and I'm thankful I got to do it. Thanks John, for holding down the fort honey.
Jaime, Tina, Me, Darlene, Casie, Terra, Taryn, and Katie

Showing off our fun girly drinks

We all go to church together....Tina, Me, Casie, Jaime and Liz

No comments: