Last week another friend and I organized putting together shoe boxes at our MOPS group. Each table group put together a box for a boy and a girl. I was impressed with our group's generosity and I think the kids receiving the boxes are going to be so excited. On Saturday my family took all the boxes down to Lifeway Christian Bookstore so they can send them off to the Samaritan's Purse headquarters to be sent off to children all around the world! This year we'll even be able to track our boxes to see which country they'll be going to.
If you think this might be a fun service project for your family or group, you aren't too late.......you can drop off your filled boxes to various drop-off centers around your city until November 23rd!
Here are some pictures from our time last week packing up the boxes.








1 comment:
I love doing operation Christmas Child. We were gone from church for a few weeks and our cutoff was last weekend and we didn't realize it. I always love seeing how much we can stuff in the boxes though! I am so glad you all had a good time, the kids would definately love those!
Post a Comment