Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sprinkler Park

This morning we went down to Auburn's Les Gove Sprinkler Park. It was a very cute, colorful sprinkler park and Emilio especially had a blast. It didn't matter how cold the water was to him. Gabi was a little more skeptical about the freezing water. She liked walking around the perimeters a lot checking all the kids and sprinklers out. Marco was a little braver than she was and would put his hands in the water. We brought a picnic lunch and had a nice time visiting with Emily and two moms from her story time who brought their children. I caught some fun action shots of Emilio!








2 comments:

heather said...

What a cool park!!!

Amber said...

This is yet another reason why I wish we lived somewhere other than New Mexico. It seems like NM is a little behind the times when it comes to kids. They're trying but they still need to catch up. How fun! I'm so glad that you guys are close to family and are able to do more things...what a blessing.