Saturday, August 11, 2007

Fiestaware





Tonight I'm hosting a dinnerparty to get to know some people at our church. We are expecting 10 people, so we had to push our kitchen nook table up to our dining room table and use every chair we could find. We also had to move the tables at a slant so everyone has room to get in. Should be interesting, but fun.


I took some pictures of my table setting not because I think it is super nice looking or fancy, but just cheerful looking because of my Fiestaware dishes. When we got married 5 years ago I registered for white Fiestaware for my every day dishes and I have been so pleased with them. They are classic, inexpensive (if you need to replace them) and fun to add colors too. Over the past few years my mom and John have added to my collection for birthdays/Christmas with various colors, and they just add so much to my white dishes. I've noticed that many restuarants are using Fiestaware these days too. I was wondering if anyone else has Fiestaware and if you have been as pleased as I have? What is your base color, or do you collect all colors? What colors do you enjoy best from your collection? I really love the plum, cherry red, and canery yellow for accents. Oh heck, it is hard to choose, I really enjoy all the colors they have to offer. Anyway, just wondering what you think about it


No comments: