Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Shaving with Daddy and Towel Head

One of Emilio's favorite things to do in the evening now is to shave with his Daddy. He uses my pink razor with the guard on it and stands on his stepstool in our bathroom shaving the cream off his face. It is really cute.

















I got a few photos of Gabriela tonight in her towel. She was feeling a little better, and I am so thankful. She hasn't been smiling much in the past few days because she has been so sick, but she was actually grinning tonight. Yeah!





3 comments:

Amber said...

Too cute! I'm so glad that Gabi is feeling better and that she is almost back to her smiling self. That is pretty funny about Emilio shaving with his daddy...when Mike comes home after work, he changes clothes and washes his face so Ainsley goes in her bathroom, gets on her stepstool and washes her face too. And her shirt and pretty much all of the sink. I'm glad that everyone is recovering and that you guys are doing well. Love you!

heather said...

Cute!!

hardcoretoastman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.