Emily brought Marco over today for some pool fun. Marco and Gabi had more fun taking a paintbrush with water on it and painting our fence. I'm telling you if you need an activity to entertain, get some cheap paintbrushes, fill a pail with water and let you kids paint the sidewalk, concrete walls, whatever outside, they love it. My mom taught me about that little activity and she was right that it keeps them busy for awhile. Emilio had more fun dunking his whole body into the pool of cold water. He's turning out to be quite the water lover. I'm so glad that he's starting swim lessons next week. He will be in a class with only 2 other children so he'll get lots of attention to learn. We ate lunch all together and had popsicles too. It was fun and refreshing. Enjoy the pix from today. Gabi looked awfully cute with all her rolls hanging out of her bikini! :)
1 comment:
WHAT A HAM!!! AND YES I MEAN BOTH OF THEM :) They are too cute and getting sooo big! We miss you guys, I can't believe that Boo will be 3!
Post a Comment