I made a pie last Saturday out of all the blackberries we have been picking lately. I used my Grammy's pie crust recipe which is tried and true! I'm still trying to get used to fluting the edges of my crust, but it was a little better than the apple pie that I made in June. I took the pie over to Michael and Emily's house for dinner and everyone loved it. It turned out great if I do say so myself. I'm not taking too much credit though, I'm giving that to my Grandma. Thanks for the recipe and help you gave me over the phone Grammy June!

P.S. Oh, and it was awesome ala mode' with vanilla ice cream of course!
1 comment:
you and rachel need to have your own cookbooks or cooking shows or something. mike and i found pictures of your fourth of july shortcakes from that time we all watched fireworks from your balcony. then we went on a jog down memory lane...it was fun.
Post a Comment