*Big yogurt messes (see pictures below)
*Somehow the kitchen sink hose detached from the handle and water sprayed all over the kitchen, myself and a screaming Gabi. (needless to say, I can't use my kitchen sink until it is fixed because water sprays out everytime it is turned on now)
*Probably too much info, but changed the grossest diaper ever (and it was a cloth diaper, so yeah! it was sick).
*Unplugged a toilet
*and didn't make it to the gym, because....it was one of those mornings.








3 comments:
bug- they are getting so big! I can't believe how gabi has changed...her hair has grown a lot!
The blog is awesome -- you are so savvy! That is quite a morning! I continue to be so impressed with you ultimate parenting, Christina. You have great patience and those two are such great children. Growing up so fast! How is everything? You totally deserve that Starbucks drink -- I'll get you one when we're briefly together in September. Looking forward to it. Enjoy the great NW.
Sending love from our three to your four.
One of those mornings... boy, do I know that feeling! Glad you had a good weekend after that kind of a Friday!
I am loving your blog!!
Post a Comment