This evening the kids and I adventured downtown to see John. He was told today that he needed to have a project finished my Friday instead of next week, so he has to stay at work all night to try and get ahead on it. We drove to Seattle to bring him a change of clothes, dinner, snacks for his almost all nighter, sleeping bag and pillow, and hugs from us. The traffic was great until I hit the Spokane St. exit where they are doing the major construction on I-5 N. We sat in it for 20-25 minutes! I can't imagine what it is like during rush hours. Anyway, once we arrived in Seattle we walked around Pike Place with John, got some Starbucks (the kids loved their Blueberry and Creme' Fraps.....thanks Grandma and Bumpa for our treats!) and looked at the view of the water and sunset. It was fun to be altogether downtown and it brought John some much needed encouragement for the long haul on his project. It was a nice way to change up an evening that would have normally been at home. Here are some pix;





2 comments:
Glad you enjoyed the Starbucks! Hope John got his project done. Thanks for the pix. I love being able to see you guys!
The last picture of Gabi and Milo kissing is too cute. Tell John we are praying for him and we hope that all went well with the project.
Post a Comment