Monday, August 20, 2007

Almost Done

So, the fence project is almost complete. My parents worked really hard on making such a nice fence for us. My dad and mom worked on staining the fence on Saturday, and we ran out of time, out of stain, and out of good weather, so it isn't quite finished yet. From the outside it is stained, and from our view inside the house it isn't, but I really actually like the natural wood look. We will get some more stain this week and finish it. It is so nice to have privacy now. I always felt like we were on display when we didn't have the fence because we were the only ones on our block, and people would always turn to see inside our sliding glass doors....I can't say that I blame them. Anyway, what a blessing and now the kids can play outside a little more safely.






























1 comment:

Sharon said...

The fence looks great! That must have been a lot of work. I'm glad you were able to put it up. That alley made me nervous when I was there!