Thursday, August 30, 2007

Coulon Park

This evening we went to Renton's Gene Coulon Park on Lake Washington. We stopped by DQ first to get some cool treats. They kids got Cherry Dilly bars and John and I got blizzards! Coulon Park has an awesome play structure and a boardwalk along the water. We ate our ice cream (Gabi got very sticky and messy, but she enjoyed it very much) and Emilio loved running around on the play structure. We also took a little walk along the water and watched the ducks, boats, and fishermen. It was a nice evening activity.

























2 comments:

Rach Fairchild said...

Glad to see everyone is back to normal! Cute pics, love the cherry dilly bars, but I like the butterscotch ones better :)

Amber said...

I don't know...I kind of like the cherry ones too! These are such cute pictures. You guys do a great job taking the kids on many adventures and capturing the best moments. I love the picture of Emilio on his belly by the water. And I really like the frog pictures too. Hope you guys have a great holiday weekend!