Later that night we had pizza at Michael and Emily's and then we all went to the Kentridge/Tahoma football game. Emily's dance team was performing so she had to be there anyway, and John and I thought it would be fun for the kids to see the game, dancers, and hear the band. It was nostalgic for John since he played football for four years while in high school. We left at halftime because that was just about as much as the kids could handle, but they had fun people watching, and eating popcorn and red vines.
Emilio was really funny about his birthday on Friday. He kept telling me, "don't tell me it is my birthday mom, it isn't my birthday." He didn't want to have the attention I guess. He wouldn't even open up birthday presents from Grandma and Bumpa or us until really late in the afternoon after I finally talked him into it. I think he was confused since his party was planned for Saturday.











Emilio finally opened one gift from Uncle Mike and family late Friday night and turned into the Karate Kid!
2 comments:
I love this picture of Emilio in his "Karate Kid" outfit! What fun. Ainsley kept asking me the day after her birthday if she was still 3. It was pretty funny. Looks like Emilio had a super birthday. Wish we were there to help celebrate!
What fun! I am jealous of the play park!!! Wish we were there for the birthday. Looks like a great one!
Post a Comment