This evening we had our 2nd annual neighborhood Progressive Dinner. We started out at Dave & Susanne's for appetizers. Susanne had out Christmas stickers and scenes for all the kids to work on, which was really nice. The food was so delicious. My favorite was the bacon wrapped water chestnuts in BBQ sauce. So yummy!
Next, we walked over to our house. I made Chicken Chili with Pesto and Curried Turkey Soup with lots of fun toppings like apple, toasted coconut, parsley, brown rice, and roasted peanuts. I also made a simple salad. Katy and Keven brought fun drinks, and delicious bread to go with the meal. The kids had so much fun running around and playing together that they hardly had time to eat.
Finally, we went to Pepper and Danny's house for dessert. We had a good mandarin cream dessert, and salted caramels, and she was cooking Pazelle's for all of us throughout the evening.
It was a really fun time altogether, and I hope we can do it again next year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment