Thursday, December 8, 2011

On the....

In case you are wondering, what's with the sudden surge of posts Christina is making after months and months of being barely there on the blog, I'll admit, I was challenged, or encouraged maybe is a better word, by a good friend that we should try and post every day for the month of December.  So, I'm up for the challenge, so far so good, but as I look at my handy dandy schedule in the coming weeks, blogging might be wishful thinking. 
I got this idea from my friend Heather who is my blogging heroine!  It's called, On The......
Here goes:
On the couch

on the floor

on the dining room table

on the side table

on the countertop

on the paper (waiting to be finished by little hands)

1 comment:

heather said...

Love it!
Love seeing what's on around your place!!
(and love the more frequent posts!)