Thursday, December 22, 2011

"All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth"

Does everyone remember that song?  That's what Santa asked Emilio as he saw his toothless grin last weekend at the mall.  Today, we went to the dentist to clean the pearly whites that Emilio still happens to have in his mouth, and those of his sisters (much to Gabi's dismay, she has NOT lost a tooth yet).  Anyway, my kids LOOK FORWARD to going to the dentist.  I was sure wishing I had that same excitement two weeks ago when I went to see mine.  The kids go to a great pediatric dentist who is amazing, and they love the hygienists too who have entertaining movies playing while they get their teeth cleaned, and are trained at making awesome balloon animals, and happen to give out lots of prizes for good little cooperators.  Even Luci is joining the fun now at the dentist, happily copying what her big brother and sister do in the dental chair.  And, they all were CAVITY free too which is a bonus for mom and dad. 







p.s. Merry Christmas from Mario!  (I mean Emilio).  He has been sporting the Santa hat his teacher gave him all week long, and the Mario scarf G & G gave him as well, and today he used his coin at the dentist to get a fake mustache.  I think he totally looks like a Mario lookalike in this photo.  

No comments: