Friday, December 30, 2011

Birthday Boy

It is John's birthday!.  He got to enjoy some of his favorite things today.  I ran to Starbucks this morning and greeted him as he woke up with a breakfast sandwich (he loves those things).  He got to enjoy playing his new Zelda game on the Wii for a portion of the day, and we got a date night!  We went and saw this movie, and went to this restaurant.  We then returned to my folks' house for singing, cannolli for dessert, and a game of this.  I'm thankful that I have gotten to spend the last 10 birthdays with him, and look forward to spending many more together.  Love you John, Happy Birthday honey! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I didn't realize you are almost a New Years Eve Baby!!! Happy Birthday!

And Happy New Year to you all. Christina, thank you once again for all your hard work with this blog, it truly is appreciated and is enjoyed very much by all who read it. Happy New Year, may you all have health, happiness, Love and God's Blessings in 2012.

Cousin Buffy (Maria)