Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Prized Trophy

Last Saturday was Emilio's last T-Ball game. It was a pity really because I think the kid was just getting the hang of the game. Oh well, we have next year I guess. The ultimate high for him was getting the plastic trophy with his name etched on it. He thought it was so cool and talked about it all day. It is now sitting proudly on a little shelf by his bed collecting dust.
Emilio and his good buddy Will
John and I realized he's the only kid on the team that actually used the chin strap on his batting helmet. Oopps, guess he didn't get the memo that chin straps are not cool in T-Ball. Oh well. :)
Swingin'
Sitting on the buckets
Friends Sammy and Emma
Luci wore her Cubbies outfit for the occasion.
Daddy and his girls
My hand was sore after decorating these 24 baseball cupcakes. That's what I get I guess for trying to be creative with my snack assignment. The kids liked them though. :)

2 comments:

Rach Fairchild said...

Cute cupcakes! How fun he's playing tee-ball. I remember playing softball for many years. I acutally still have nightmares about not being able to hit the ball. :)

Amber said...

What fun! Guess he'll be ready to go next season! Great job on the cupcakes! Luci looks so cute in her littel outfit.