
John and I were married.
It has been 7 years of twists and turns, fun times and difficult ones too, lots of change, lessons learned, and many blessings together. God has used this last 7 years to grow us in incredible ways, and I know He'll continue to do so. I'm glad we've been on the adventure together Johnny!
A walk down memory lane....
1st Year of Marraige, look at those young faces!
2nd Year, starting a family. Our trip to Cancun before Emilio joined us.

3rd year, our favorite little guy in the whole world, Emilio Jordan turned our world upside down in a very good way.

4th year, little Gabriela Joy joined our family and we were smitten with her.

5th Year, with our young family at Christmas

6th Year, were able to take some time to get away just the two of us to South Carolina for Josie's wedding.

7th Year, Luciana June completed our family of 5!
I love you John!
Love, Nin
3 comments:
Picture #1: Hey! We were there :)
Happy Anniversary to the two of you!!
Happy Anniversary, John and Christina!
Happy Anniversary! I remember meeting you right after you were married. Hope you have a great day!
Post a Comment