Thursday, June 4, 2009

Preschool Promotion

Today was Emilio's preschool promotion and picnic. Next year he will be going to preschool three days a week instead of just two. Since he's a September baby, he'll have one more year of preschool and then start kindergarten. I'm glad, this way I'll have my boy around for a little longer. He's really enjoyed preschool this year and even said on the way home today, "Mom, my heart is broken." I asked him why and replied, "because I'm going to miss school so much during the summer." We've even had tears about it, or maybe I should say sobs about it. He's been really upset since we came home from the promotion today. I hope he LOVES school in a few years like he does right now. :)
Here's a BEFORE pic (starting preschool in September 08')

Here's his AFTER pic (today, last day of preschool June 09')


Emilio with his favorite teacher, Miss Jenny. Can you see why? She's young and cute, I think he may have had his first crush. :)

Lunchtime
Playing with Will & Logan on the playground

I caught a smile from miss Luci!

1 comment:

Rach Fairchild said...

Poor thing. I remember school being fun at that age too.