I have a handful of "funnies" that my children have said or done lately that continuely make me giggle every time I think of them. I thought I would share their cute sayings, granted they won't be near as charming/smart/special typed on here as they were coming from their sweet mouthes in person.
Yesterday...
Gabi: Hello Chri-tina! (directed at me)
Me: My name is Mommy to you.
Gabi: No, yo name is Chri-tina!
Yesterday at lunch the kids and I were talking and Gabi busted out with....
"the Bible tells me so" (from Jesus loves me which we sing together every night at bedtime).
This morning I asked Emilio about the bump he had developed on his forehead.
Me: Emilio where did you get that bump?
Emilio: Its just a buse mom (as in bruise).
Me: No it is a red mark.
Emilio: (He thought for a minute) I got it at the park when the egg cracked.
Me: (I had to think for a moment about this one and then it came to me). Oh, do you mean when you bonked your head on the pole and I told you you'd get a goose egg on your head?
Emilio: Yeah, a goose egg, that's what it is!
This morning after I heard Gabi crying.....
Me: Gabi, what's the matter?
Emilio: I'M PUTTING MYSELF IN TIMEOUT MOM! (he yelled from the other room).
I didn't really have to ask why, I knew he had hurt her if he felt lead to put himself in time out.
I really laughed about this one, I guess he's on the honor system now and just disciplines himself.
1 comment:
I LOVE the goose egg one! That is TOO funny. What a ham. Poor guy. You can tell him I have a goose egg about to crack on my big toe. I dropped a drawer on it yesterday and it is PURPLE! OUCH!
Post a Comment