Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A House Full

This morning we hosted a playgroup with moms and children from our small group, church, and included various other friends. I think about 10 women and 17 children showed up to my house. I was a little anxious that our home was big enough to fit everyone and feed that many hungry little children for lunch, but we all miraculously fit somehow! Some children played up in the den, others in Emilio's bedroom, some worked on an art project set up at the kitchen table, and still others were in the living room playing Lego's amongst the moms. At lunch time I served up personal pizzas, watermelon and strawberries to all the kiddos which were a hit, but I felt a little like a "lunch lady" getting that many little plates ready for a bunch of squealing, hungry children. All the moms were super helpful in the kitchen and with cleaning up toys though. Thankfully the weather cleared up enough after lunch and we all trekked to the nearby park for some outdoor activity after eating. It was nice to get some fresh air after the house full!
Canon, Christian, JJ, Nolan, and Breanna

Jackson, Cooper, Emma, and Sammy

My sweet darling boy who just can't seem to make a nice face in pictures anymore!

Gabi enjoys eating!

Sweet baby Payton
Eloisa Rae

Cooper and Emma down the slide

Marco & Gabi throwing bark dust
I didn't catch a picture of Kate, Keaton, Ian, Christian or Mia. Sorry guys!

No comments: