Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Swimming update
So, Emilio ended up refusing to get in his swimming class again today, at least for the majority of it. He finally got in the last ten minutes. As soon as he was acclimated to the water he started bobbing under, flipping around, acting like a fish basically. The teacher kept looking at me as if it was so surprising. She had probably come to the conclusion that the kid didn't like water. I looked at her and said, "oh yeah, the guy can swim, he's just being a twerp!" I've come to the conclusion that Emilio is just not the kind of kid that will be pressured into anything, which can be a good thing I guess when he gets older. For now, it just really irritates me!!! He was all smiles at the end of class and didn't want to get out of the water. Goodness gracious, I know for sure God is teaching ME lessons through my spirited, strong willed little guy. I love him though, he sure adds spice to my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment