Friday, June 20, 2008

Interactive Blogging!

I really enjoy reading blogs that ask questions to their readers (yes, I did get this idea from Heather, you are an inspirational blogging friend my dear). So, I think I will start asking questions too, as I'd love some blogging interaction people. So, come on, jump on into the blogging world and have a little fun writing to me today friends. Here goes;
1. What summer trips do you have planned?
2. What do you currently have on your feet?
3. What is your alltime favorite summertime dessert?

I'll answer first;
1. We are going to Boise, Idaho with John's family for a family Reunion in July. We are also trying to plan a weekend away in Bend, OR at a family friend's home in August.
2. I currently have on blue flip flops that my friend Jenny bought me in Hawaii. I really should call them "slippers" though cause that's what the Hawaiians call them.
3. I really love Fruit Pizza (similar to this recipe, but with homemade sugar cookie crust and no orange flavoring) in the summer. Nothing really beats it for me, I have a hard time turning that down. Although, fruit pies (especially blackberry or strawberry rhubarb) could put up a good fight for my heart, or stomach I should say, too.

1 comment:

heather said...

1. We're hoping to get up to MI to see some new baby friends and maybe one other fun "vacation" at some point. Ryan and Sawyer are going back to Oregon for a wedding in August(Savannah starts school so we have to stay home).

2. Bare feet. Pretty much whenever I'm at home or even anywhere in our neighborhood, you'll find me without shoes!

3. Jello Pie. Mmmmmmmm. Or lemon bars.