Tomorrow is Gabi's 2nd birthday. I really can't believe that she will officially be a little girl. It has been obvious that she has been changing. She started in about two months ago saying, "I do it," whenever I tried to lend her a hand. While I was gone in SC in March I came home to find that my mom and sister in law had potty trained her (believe me, I didn't mind, I am eternally grateful). And boy, does she look darling in her big girl princess, Dora, Hello Kitty underpants (you see, she still has the baby chubs and so the underpants look ridiculously cute on her). She's been speaking in full sentences and expressing herself so well. And ah, the little 2 year old tantrums, yes, she has started having those as well. So yes, the signs have all been there, but I'm still baffled about how the time flies.
Gabriela Joy is a blessing from God. She is a snuggle bug, a girly girl, stubborn, sensitive, an independent player, artistic, and gosh darn pretty (but I'm her mom....
smile).
Here is walk down memory lane.
















3 comments:
What a cutie! Such a big girl now...can't believe how the time flies. I hope she has a wonderful birthday...what are the plans?
So BIG! The time has been flying huh? She is just too cute. You may be biased but we (Nate & I) agree!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABBI!
Love all the pictures! That's one adorable little (big 2 year old!) girl you have there! :)
Post a Comment