Tuesday, March 25, 2008
We're outta here!
I have tons of photos from a birthday party we attended last Friday, from another Easter egg hunt we were part of on Saturday, and from Easter Sunday of course, but you'll just have to wait for those because John and I are heading to Charleston, SC tomorrow. My parents will be watching the kids while we are away, and I know I'm going to miss those little buggers soooo much, but I'm also really excited to get to spend this time away with John for a few days. My friend Josie from college is getting married in Charleston on Saturday and I will be one of the bridesmaids in the wedding. I will be sure to take lots of pictures and have stories of our adventures in the South soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have a great time away!
I'm looking forward to hearing all about it!
Post a Comment