Here are some sweet and funny pictures of my munchkins. Gosh, I love em'.

This was last week. Emilio hadn't taken a nap one afternoon and kept bugging me about getting out of bed. I finally gave in and let him watch his Geo Trax movie that he is obsessed with (it is a short DVD that came in his
Grand Central Station Geo Trax set for Christmas). His new favorite spot on the couch is perched up on the arm and I guess he was tired because he fell asleep right there mid movie. So funny.

Gabi trying to put on RED lipstick or
Do a Dots as the case may be. If you haven't tried these with your kids, you should. They are dot shaped markers, non-toxic, washable and so much fun! Gabi just dotted her face instead of the paper!
1 comment:
How cute are they both? They are too funny! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment