This morning we braved the soggy weather to go down to Renton Community Center's Hip Hoppin' Easter Egg Hunt and Carnival in our rain boots and rain jackets! Our kids got to participate in the 1-3 year old egg hunt and they found so many eggs, goodies and small toys (the place was really stocked and everything was so well organized). Emilio had to help Marco and Gabi start collecting, but they finally got the right idea and found their own eggs. Afterwards we went into the Carnival and Emilio enjoyed jumping in some bouncy houses, making crafts, fishing and other games to win prizes. We had a good morning!

Waiting for the hunt to start!

EMilio and Marco searching

Gabi fiding eggs

Marco stomping through the hay

Emilio scored big time!

Sweet Little Easter Chick, Eloisa

My Easter Egg Craft

Coloring Together

What Mama?

Someone doesn't like the Easter Bunny!

Sporting our new glasses on the ride home. (Don't worry folks, we were stopped when I took this photo!)

I found Gabi eating all of the candy she could find. When I asked her if she had eaten all the candy she said, "Dora did it!" (she's obsessed with Dora the Exlorer). I told her that Dora didn't eat the candy, and she responded, "Elmo did it." Sly little thang.
No comments:
Post a Comment