Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's a Girl!

Early this morning I was able to witness the most amazing wonder besides birthing my own children, the birth of my beautiful new niece, Eloisa Rae! I was called at 11 p.m. and told that my sister in law Emily's water had broke and they were on the way to the hospital. I quickly packed up and headed down to the hospital. Emily was aleady 6-7 cents. dilated and was progressing quickly once I arrived. She was so strong and continued to work through her contractions without any drugs! By midnight she was ready to push and delivered her little girl at 12:11 a.m. Thank you Jesus for a healthy, beautiful baby girl!

Eloisa Rae (pronounced Elo-isa, like Elouise with an a at the end)
Meaning of Eloisa: Very healthy and sound
Born on 2/12/08 at 12:11 a.m.
6 lbs. 14 ozs
18 1/2 inches

Pretty Mommy and Baby Girl

Big Brother Marco likes his new sissy

I'll get some pictures of the proud Daddy (my brother Michael) soon.

4 comments:

Debby GW said...

yippee! give them our congrats! We'll send them our own too.
love to you all Aunt Debby

Amber said...

What a beauty! And what a wonderful thing to be a part of. She is beautiful! What a blessing=0)

Amber said...

By the way, what is her name?

Rach Fairchild said...

What a beautiful baby girl! Your sister-in-law looks great! I am sure your brother is so excited to have a girl too! Congrats!