Friday, February 1, 2008

Bookmarks

Recently Emilio borrowed a bunch of Disney books from my parents. There are probably 10 in the set and they are longer books than we usually read at bedtime. We told Emilio they can be his first chapter-like books. We read a little each night, put a bookmark in, and it saves our spot for the next night. He's really been enjoying it and we've read the Christmas Carol, Peter Pan, and the Sword in the Stone so far to him. He was really interested in having his own bookmark so we decided to make some the other day. He ended up making a bunch for different family members and they turned out pretty cute.


His self protraits were my favorite. He did these by himself!
He made cards for the people he created bookmarks for and made sure that I wrote;
"Here is a bookmark I made for you. Share it and don't fight about it."
I guess he's learning something from having a kid sister.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Love the bookmarks! What a special treat for family and friends!