This was a challenging weekend for the Tolomei clan. It all started towards the end of last week.
*Gabi was up all Thursday night crying and moaning and was diagnosed with an ear infection on Friday morning. Emilio was told he had a cold and a slight case of the croup.
*Saturday morning I woke up sick. After 9 monthes of healthy bliss, I got bronchial pneumonia and ended up at the Urgent Care center. I'm now on a butt load of nasty drugs that cause insomnia and nervousness. Uggghh!
*The kids and I have been a chorus of coughs all weekend. Poor John!
*It snowed and iced over this morning up where we live and John got into a fender bender on the way to work. His car's hood is mangled and he still hasn't made it into work yet. Thank God no one was hurt and his car took the brunt of the damage.
*Gabi woke up with pink eye in both eyes this morning.
*Emilio has to start doing nebulizer breathing treatments alongside me because of his croup.
Aren't we a fun bunch? This is a very Debbie Downer (have you all seen her on SNL?) entry, but it'll even out all of the other light hearted, fun entries we've posted before. God is still good and He will see us through all this crud!
4 comments:
Just found your blog. Are you doing okay even though it's been a "cruddy" week?
Hope you're all on the mend and staying healthy soon!!
Oh Christina! We're praying for you guys. I hope that everyone's health improves very soon and you're all back up to speed in no time.
Poor thing! We hope everyone is better in your house soon! We will be praying for you too!!!
Post a Comment