Friday, February 1, 2008

Cooped Up

We've been recuperating from all our illnesses this week and have been cooped up inside. We are all feeling better with each day. Thanks for all the prayers for us friends and family! Here are some pictures of our housebound activities from the week.

Watching a Movie together

Reading a book during a Nebulizer Breathing Treatment

Emilio's special dinosaur mask for the Nebulizer
Extra snuggle time with "paci" and "bankie". Gabi usually only gets these in bed, but for 1-2 days there she needed the comfort.

Pretend picnics on the floor in the dining room
Dress Up. For some reason Emilio calls himself, "Aquaman," when he puts his Samarai headband on, his bat in hand, and his Bob the Builder Lunchbox in tote. Who knows?

Playing with Mommy's jewlery.
Can I just say I am so happy that we are on the mend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They are unbelievably adorable. Totally get aqua man : )

Amber said...

I love the dino mask! At least they try to make it "fun" for kids since it's not the easiest thing for them to have to do. I love the picture of Gabi with all your jewels too!

heather said...

Hope you're all feeling as good as new and having a good week!