Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"Wooo Hooo, I'm Two!"

I'm a little late on this, but yesterday was my nephew Marco's 2nd birthday. Happy Birthday Marco! We celebrated altogether as a family on Saturday night over at Emily's family's home. It was fun to celebrate Marco and make him feel special since there had already been lots of excitement around the new baby. Michael taught Marco to say, Whooo Hooo, I'm Two!" for the special occasion.
Birthday Boy!
Happy about her Dora balloon and doll
Playing legos with Daddy
Yummy Pizza
Cake TIme, Emmy's a little emotional about her boy turning 2!

1 comment:

Amber said...

How sweet! Crazy how time flies. Gabi looks so cute in the last picture. Emily looks great too! Hope Eloisa is doing well and that Marco is adjusting well. By the way, when you did the ticker for Emilio's birthday from Lilypie, how did you get it on your blog? I'm trying to figure out how to do one for my pregnancy on mine.