I was trying to come up with something fun to do while we have been confined to the walls of our home while I've been sick. I told Emilio we could go pick up some supplies from the store yesterday after his swimming lesson and make Valentines for friends and family. I got the cutest inspiration off of
Letter's from Lizzie blog. Hers are very professional looking, but Emilio and I used her idea to make our own humble attempt. We used construction paper instead of card stock. What do you want from a three year old and a sick mama? :) Here is what we came up with.

Emilio punched hearts in the back of each red circle for the pixie sticks to go through and also glued the white and pink circles together. He has also been decorating the envelopes with Valentines stickers to send off in the mail. He loves using his hands to make crafts and I love helping him foster a love for doing things for others and being creative.

3 comments:
These are super cute! What a crafty idea...and a big helper you had too! You're so creative=0)
Hey, cute idea. I was at Archivers Saturday scrapbooking and they had a similar idea for a note with almost the same punch :) Too funny!
Hey, cute idea. I was at Archivers Saturday scrapbooking and they had a similar idea for a note with almost the same punch :) Too funny!
Post a Comment