Monday, May 31, 2010

pucker up

Luci has finally figured out how to give a good smooch to all those she loves. We are so relieved that she puckers up like the rest of us now instead of giving us open mouth, slobbery licks anymore. What sweet kisses she plants on each of us.



Oh, and she's catching onto the accessory obsession that her older sister has too.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Ha! Love the accessorizing picture!!! She is so cute with her little purse=) She looks like such a mix of you and John too! What a doll! Yes, Ainsley's teeth are growing right behind her baby teeth. The first time I saw them it freaked me out because I didn't know they would do that either! Now she has the two and they are so muc bigger than her baby teeth so it will be interesting to see how they make room for themselves. The dentist told her to keep pushing them forward so I'm hoping that does the trick and they just pop out one day since she's so dramatic about things like that=)