Luci turned 14 months old last Saturday. She has taken off with walking in the past two weeks. She's still quite wobbly, and looks like a mummy (both arms extended out in front and a wide stance) when she toddles around, but we think it is cute. I wouldn't say it is her favorite mode of transportation yet, but its getting there. She continues to be a very easy going baby, who loves to be social and say hi, and is trying out new words all the time. Her latest feat is pushing her riding toy past the lavender bushes swarming with bumblebees in our ally way saying, "Bee....owie....bee....owie." I've warned her about bees. She also tends to say "Owie" when her sister picks her up or bothers her. Luci has also mastered going up and down the stairs. She must have learned how to go down feet first from her big bro and sis because she does it like a pro. We are thoroughly enjoying this little angel, Luci June.
1 comment:
what a doll, Christina! I love the "friends" in her pants...such a big brother thing to do!
Post a Comment