We had a Princess party Saturday afternoon with 8 other little girls, and baby sister (the boys went off to see the new Oceans movie). What a calm, quiet, sweet little party it was too. All of the girls came dressed in their fanciest gowns, and became princesses for the day. Gabi sat by the door for the arrival of each quest and would marvel at each girl's beauty as they came in. To her cousin she said, "Oooooh, Eloisa, you look so beautiful!." It was so cute. We gave each girl a crown, read this darling story, decorated their scepters with stickers, had a tea party (they loved pouring their cranberry blueberry juice, I mean tea, and ate pink chocolate covered pretzels and fruit), did some dancing and playing, watched Gabi open her gifts, and had cake and ice cream. It was a wonderful time! Besides the crown, and scepter, Gabi gave out party favors of personalized paper dolls (I had so much fun making these on my mom's Cricut a while back), Princess fruit snacks, and two crown hair clips. The girls were tickled with their treats. I think Gabriela had a very special 4 year old birthday!
![]() |
| Create your own free scrapbook |

2 comments:
How fun Christina. Not quiet what I'm used to, with Star Wars and the like! On those Smile box things you do, can you have them printed into books? I just don't have the time to scrapbook, so am looking for some alternatives that don't take so much time, but are just as cute. You're such a great mommy!
Wow Christina...what a great party! So cute all the girls look dressed up for tea. I can't believe Gabi is 4...holy cow!I am amazed at how quickly the time passes now. Thanks for sharing her memorable day with us=)
Post a Comment