I've been so LAME-O on the blog front lately. To tell you the truth, my mind has been far from what diddy I should post next. My mind has actually been "pulled" in a few different directions the past couple of weeks. Somewhere between really wanting to be totally absorbed with the book my friend loaned me that was SO GOOD I finished it in 5 days (quite a feat for a mom of three reading a 500+ page book), surging through creating Luci's 1st year scrapbook that I started over Memorial Day weekend (the craft supplies look like they've literally thrown up all over my dining room table, its just easier that way if I keep all the STUFF out), AND my normal responsibilities of feeding my family three square meals a day, keeping them entertained with a new summer schedule, laundry, cleaning, some exercise here and there, getting them outside during the dry spells of rain that has been so overwhelming lately etc, etc. So, you see I have been busy.
I did have some cute pictures to share of a Mother/Daughter Tea I took Gabi too last week at church, but alas, John has off and gone backpacking with his Dad this weekend and has taken my camera, so I won't be able to share those with you now.
We have a weekend filled with fun, and some special guests, that I will get back to you about later. Ta Ta for now.
p.s for those interested, the book I read was entitled My Mother's Hope by Francine Rivers, it is her newest read. Thumbs up from little ol' me.
2 comments:
i hear ya sister! i applaud you for getting that book read. i have a book i've still been trying to finish since i was in the hospital with Dylan=) love the cute pics of the kids from disney on the side of your blog=)
Oooooh I LOVE Francine Rivers! I will have to get that book!
Post a Comment