Wednesday, October 7, 2009

little bit of this, a little bit of that


This is what happens when I'm tired and try to read too.


sleepy girl
our cute little elf

Cowboy Day at preschool today! Gabi just dressed up for fun since Emilio was.

Howdy Partners!

Sisters!

Emilio wanted me to share his creation with all of you that he made with his Magnetix toys.
Apparently its a store, whatever it is, it looks cool to me.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Too cute! You're right, usually I'm the one who falls asleep with the book over my face too=) I love the pictures of them in their western wear and the cute one of the sisters. Hope you guys are doing well and having a great week!

Rach Fairchild said...

Great pics. I cannot believe how big they are getting! Gabbi looks like such a little girl now (sorry, don't cry). She has lost her baby face!!!