Friday, October 16, 2009

For Today

Copied from my blogger friend Heather, who got it from someone else, who got it from someone else. Just an easy rainy day blog post to do.

Outside my window... its raining cats and dogs! Although it isn't all that cold outside, it is pretty nasty to be out in.


I am thinking... I should be preparing the appetizers that I'm providing for the girls night I'm hosting tonight.


I am thankful for... a husband that likes his job, and has one. A relatively clean house. My three sugars....Boo, Dabs, and Luch (in otherwords, my kids).


In my kitchen... I have a few lunch plates to put in the dishwasher. A Macintosh Apple Yankee candle burning, and some crafty ghosts the kids made to hang up somewhere.


I am wearing... jeans, blue v neck tee-shirt with embroidered flower, socks and Adidas.


I am creating... a veggie pizza appetizer and a chocolate cream cheese ball appetizer with dippers (thanks to Heather for the idea!) for tonight's fun.


I am going... to get to work after I'm done here on the computer.


I am reading... Me, Myself and Lies study by Jennifer Rothschild and Sacred Marraige by Gary L. Thomas .


I am hoping... Gabi doesn't get another UTI.


I am hearing... Ralph's World


Around the house... We have candy corn and peanut mix in a Jack O' Lantern bowl that is way too tempting. There are Legos being played with in the hallway upstairs, laundry to do (always), a baby rolling around on the floor. :)


One of my favorite things right now... spending time with my family in the evenings, it is so nice to have my husband home at night this year. We like playing games, doing the Wii, looking at videos together, and reading books.


A few plans for the weekend... Girl's Night/Recipe Swap here tonight, Daddy taking Emilio and Gabi to see "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" tonight, a soccer game in the morning (probably rainy), a date night with John tomorrow night, church on Sunday, and then dinner and pumpkin carving with my brother's family.


A picture to share...

sweet baby Luci sleeping in my bed after her first feeding at 6:30 this morning.


1 comment:

heather said...

Mmm... I might just make that chocolate cream cheese dip just because!
And I'm so excited to see that you're reading Sacred Marriage... we read that a few years ago with our small group and both of us (Ryan DOES NOT read books) said it was one of THE very best books we've ever read. It was awesome to go through together. Enjoy!