John's family flew in from Chicago this weekend to spend Labor Day weekend with us and to attend one of John's cousin's weddings. It was a big Italian wedding, and we had a lot of fun! Here are the photos I was able to get before my camera battery died. Unfortunately, I didn't capture any great ones of the bride, Katie and her groom Sean, darn it.

Grandma and Luci

Daddy & Gabi

Emilio and I

Gabi, Emilio, Grandpa and the rainbow

Me and my baby girl

Valerie, Amy and Gabriela

Gabi sipping on her Shirely Temple

Our niece Autumn

John's sister Jennette, Autumn and Nathan

sweet baby cakes

attempt at a family photo.
2 comments:
Great pictures! The kiddos are getting soooo big! I really like your dress too! Hope you all had a good Labor Day Weekend!
Love the family photo! And the sweet picture of them with Grandpa and the rainbow!
Post a Comment