Thursday, September 24, 2009

Double Party

Last Saturday night we celebrated my brother Michael's 31st b-day along with his wife, Emily's 30th. Mike and Emily share the exact same birthday....September 11th! It is actually the reason I thought to ever introduce them in the first place. You see, I was friends with Emily first (met through a dance camp we instructed at). What is sweet, is that they actually share a lot more than just their birthdays in common, they have many similar interests and are truly an awesome couple together. I'm still waiting for my finder's fees. :)

Anyway, we had a little Hawaiian themed party for them at Emily's folks house. It was a great time!
Marco loves baby Luci
Cousins
Gabi and Addy
Hula Girl
Eloisa cheesing it up
Hanging in Grandpa Ron's (Marco and Eloisa's grandpa) boat at the party
Luci all partied out
"Happy Birthday.....
to YOU!"
Brother and Sister

No comments: