Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm so cheap

Last Saturday Emilio's soccer team had pictures before the game. The photography company was charging so much for one little measly picture of the team. A picture that you can't guarantee your child won't be picking their nose in, or making a goofy face for. So, even though Emilio was the only child on his team that didn't walk up with an envelope for the photographer (I almost succumbed to the peer pressure of it all right then and there) I stood my ground. I ended up taking my own dang photo. It turned out pretty good too. It isn't that we are against team photos, or paying money for some cute memorabilia, but John and I just feel like every time the kids are involved in an activity, that already costs money I might add, they nickle and dime you for all these add-ons. So, at least for soccer this year, we decided not to add extras, and really, Emilio had no clue, so it was the right time to do it.

You gotta get an orange face at least once in the season!

Oh, by the way, Emilio scored again for his team this week! Yahoo, we were proud of our little hustler.

No comments: