Friday, August 28, 2009

Capturing sweet moments

It has been quite a while since I've gotten the kids pictures done, professionally, like at a studio. I have friends that go every month or few months religiously, but I find it hard to keep up that kind of schedule, and it gets pricey. Plus, I love to take my own snapshots often enough of my kids. Anyway, we decided to get in for a session since it had been a year and we have a new member of the family now too. We went to Yuen Lui Photography (I remember going to the same company as kids getting our pictures taken and being bribed with promised treats afterwards so we'd be on our best behavior for the photo session). Anyway, Yuen Lui photographers are really able to capture some sweet moments (and it ain't easy with 3 kids 4 and under who have lots of wiggles, meltdowns, etc). I was able to buy a special package this time around that granted me the copyright for the photographs which is why I can post them here now. Take a looksie, I was pleased with the outcome, but I'm biased right?

Emilio

Gabriela

Luciana
We sure love these three little munchkins.

2 comments:

Rach Fairchild said...

oh what great pics! I love them. HOW CUTE THEY ARE!!!!

Amber said...

Fabulous pictures, Christina! I hear what you're saying about having a hard time keeping up with pictures! I try to get them once a year, but at a cheap place=) Except for when we had those really nice ones done last Christmas, when I thought we were done and could do a family photo...oopsies! You got some priceless photos of your darling little ones...thanks for sharing!