Thursday, March 26, 2009

Baby Pictures

I know all our family and friends have been checking constantly for photos of our newest addition. Sorry about the delay, these last few days have just flown by. Here is a scrapbook of Luci's first few days here.

Click to play this Smilebox photobook: Luciana June
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

6 comments:

heather said...

Oh, she's gorgeous Christina!
I'm so happy for you guys!!
God Bless :)

Jamie said...

Congrats! what a beautiful family you have!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures were so precious!
Thanks for sharing them.

Jeanne

Kelli said...

How you have time to put this together is beyond me. She is absolutely perfect! Thanks for sharing them.

To Germany...and Beyond! said...

She is beautiful Christina! And everyone looks absolutely thrilled to have her here. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

what a great picture of your 3 kids together. thanks for posting these. hope you are all adjusting to your family of 5! Mark and I are proud of you. You are great parents. We know who we can call for advice someday:)
love, ann